Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
I love writing, learning, cooking, watching some cartoon films such, sponge Bob, naruto, the legend of Aang.

Kamis, 12 November 2009

FEEDING ELECTRON BY XI IPA 4

Rain : Hi Earth…, May I water your land?
Earth : Of course, you may. But I think that you’d be
able to fell down your water not much as before. I
had burdened to bring in my body. There’s no more
vast trees on my lands left.
Rain : Hey.. hey… don’t be like that… what I saw your lands
are not enough water to grow many fields there. I’d
like your people more prosperity with my watering…
right?
Earth : You know it’s the problem. In one side, I felt yes,
we need your water to making my lands wet and trying
to grow some seeds there. They make my people pros-
per what they want. But the other side, I felt heavy
to take all water which wasn’t absorbing as a hand
for finding more nutrition in land and utilizing it
to grow the leaves.
Rain : Come on ! don’t be sensitive…
Lighting : Hi, I heard someone talking about sensitive… who
feels that?
Rain : Help me!
River : I need water so that I can feel fresh from you
Rain : Yes,I will give you some water but it must pass the
land. Hi, Land! Are you ready to distribute this
water?
Land : Yeah, I'll ready. I'll send water for the river.
River : Thank you Land, You help me. At last, I can feel a
fresh water. But land, the water is too much for me.
Turbine... please help me!
Turbine : Hah...! The river need some help. Okay. This is for
us to purpose. So I help You to filter the water and
I'll spin repeatedly the water. So It'll produce the
strong energy for a dynamo. Dynamo... Hallo..., Are
you ready?
Dynamo : Ready, Guys?! don't forget me, right?! I'm the part
of you turbine. If I am not here, how can the
electricity flow. I'm useful here If I'm not here
once again I say to you, So by whom the electricity
can flow?
Cable : Here... here...! Please... let you flow the
electricity from me... come on.... But don't too
much. Just a little. I can spew if the electricity
is overload. Then the electricity won't get to
stream for all over one needs. What do you think?
Electrical Relay Station: Hey... Don't talk too much there. Please input your
electricity quickly to sector A... Come on...
Dynamo : Duh..., It's complicated. Huuuft... I must hard
work.. and harder.. harder. OK. I'll flow your
electricity to other...
Electrical Relay Station: Don't waste the time. It's too long...
Worker : Mr. ERS, Is your electricity enough to flow?
Electrical Relay Station: Ok Man, That's enough! Ehhhh Wait The minute if you
want to stop.
Cable : Alright.. yes... yes... Worker, I think I will
spread this electron to everyone.. this time!!
Dynamo : Ready, Guys?! don't forget me, right?! I'm the part of you turbine. If I am
not here, how can the electricity flow. I'm useful here If I'm not here once
again I say to you, So by whom the electricity can flow?
Cable : Here... here...! Please... let you flow the electricity from me... come on....
But don't too much. Just a little. I can spew if the electricity is overload.
Then the electricity won't get to stream for all over one needs. What do
you think?



Dynamo : Ok. By the resistors I have, I can control to become high or low electrical
flow, So take it easy. You will not feel over load
Electrical Relay Station : Hey… You are!!!. Don’t speak too much. Please input your electricity
quickly to my sector A.. right!? I’ll wait.
Dynamo : Ups… It’s very complicated….. Huffft.. I must work harder.. and harder. Ok
now I’ll flow my electricity to you… catch it all…!!!
Electrical Relay Station : Alright… don’t waste my time… It’s too long. Ready…. I’ll catch it all. Thank
you.
Workers : Mr. Electrical Relay Station, Does the electricity enough?
Electrical Relay Station : Yes.. Sir! Wait the minute please!?
Cable : Yes… yes…. Worker, I’ll spread the electrical atom to everyone need.
That’s the signs…
Electrical Relay Station : Everyone’s ready? Mr. Cable.. please put your hand inside my body now…
Cable : Wait the minute… my hand was stuck on for a
while. Don’t close your body… I’d like to
stretching first…Now, I’ll give you friends…
the electron !!!wuuuuzzzzz
Electrical Relay Station : Thanks.. guy. I think I could shrink more than
today. I’ll have to send it in sector A; You
just press your signal button for everyone..
don’t be stuck anymore right… be careful…
Cable : Ok..for another time. See you soon… I’ll
spread to everyone now.
Fuse : Hi…. I have many electrons in my body! Who want
my electron? The first guest can get much
electron rather than the last one …..
Lamp : Me… me… me…; I’m the first one….
Refrigerator : No… It’s me… right.. me…. And me…..
Fuse : be quite please….. I’m so confused so who is
the first?
Lamp : me…me….
Refrigerator : No … me…me….
Fuse : Let me choose one of you? (singing)
Refrigerator : Yippi …. I’m the winner (we’re the champions;
(singing)
Lamp : Okay no problem, but let some for me because I
wanna bright this House.
Fuse : Okay the first I wanna give you my some
electron refrigerator.
Refrigerator : Yippi…. Thanks a lot …. Fuse.
Fuse : You are welcome.
Lamp : Now. It’s my turn.
Fuse : Alright…
Lamp : Huuuuughhh…… come on…, Thanks guy
Fuse : You’re welcome
A minute later
Refrigerator : Uoph. What happen?
Lamp : I don’t know. The electricity is going to stop
suddenly
Fuse : I’m so sorry guys…, my electrons are not enough
for supporting all of you turn on.
Refrigerator & Lamp : It’s kind to be done anymore…. Huh…..

10 komentar:

  1. dinamo ...

    i'm not really understand what he said..

    the articulations is not clearly..

    RIZKY AULIA R

    XI IPA 4..

    BalasHapus
  2. Lamp and refrigerator..

    it's look good and great when act the character..

    MELY WULANSARI
    XI IPA 4..

    BalasHapus
  3. for dynamo : your speaking are too much and i don't understand for what did you say !
    for fuse, refrigerator, and lamp : you're the best, your character are very good, I'm very like it !

    Hirtin Nurdini Tasa
    XI IPA 4

    BalasHapus
  4. for all of the player : I think that drama doesn't look like a drama, the preparation isn't too well, and the synchronize from one player to another player is still unorganize

    Jantera Azimat Persada
    XI IPA 4

    BalasHapus
  5. for earth : the speech still not good like before, like read the text, look like nervous and not inspire the character

    Dwi Maya Oktavia
    XI IPA 4

    BalasHapus
  6. to all for player : like this for all ..

    Nisrina K.F
    XI IPA 4

    BalasHapus
  7. for earth : i think earth they still look shame when they expresed , my be still nervous .

    Aneu Mulyasari
    XI IPA 4

    BalasHapus
  8. for Dynamo : i dont understand , what did you say ?

    Ina Ayatullah
    XI IPA 4

    BalasHapus
  9. For Fuse, refrigerator and lamp : have a good character and good speaking and easy to understand for what they have said

    Nur Khasani
    IPA 4

    BalasHapus
  10. For dynamo : your speaking are not understanding !! and you too hyper in expression, i don't like it.

    Nori P.S
    IPA 4

    BalasHapus

your opinion