Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
I love writing, learning, cooking, watching some cartoon films such, sponge Bob, naruto, the legend of Aang.

Minggu, 15 November 2009

Feeding Electron by XI IPA 5

FEEDING ELECTRON
Rain : Hi Earth…, May I water your land?
Earth : Of course, you may. But I think that you’d be able
to fell down your water not much as before. I had
burdened to bring in my body. There’s no more vast
trees on my lands left.
Rain : Hey.. hey… don’t be like that… what I saw your lands
are not enough water to grow many fields there. I’d
like your people more prosperity with my watering…
right?
Earth : You know it’s the problem. In one side, I felt yes,
we need your water to making my lands wet and trying
to grow some seeds there. They make my people
prosper what they want. But the other side, I felt
heavy to take all water which wasn’t absorbing as
a hand for finding more nutrition in land and
utilizing it to grow the leaves.
Rain : Come on ! don’t be sensitive…
Lighting : Hi, I heard someone talking about sensitive… who
feels that?
Rain : Earth doesn't want to accept my water anymore.
Sea : Hey guys, what are you talking about? water? I have
a lot of water here.
Lighting : Calm down, everybody! don't be sensitive. We should be working together to produce something that useful for human

21 komentar:

  1. mira is not match with her character,because she speaks slowly,so I can't understand what she says. by:Alifia group 1, XI IPA 5

    BalasHapus
  2. i think he (the character of rain) doesen't speak english well. by meliana xi ipa 5 , group 3

    BalasHapus
  3. gilang speaks very slowly so it is uncleanly for me and the other characters are too.by else,xi ipa 5, group 6.

    BalasHapus
  4. annisa F speaks very quickly so, I don't understand what she means.nurul,IX IPA 5. Group 7.

    BalasHapus
  5. astri speaks as reading book. by shinta XI IPA 5. group 6.

    BalasHapus
  6. totality they play so well.but some voice of players are so slow. so I can't listen very well. and some players speak in bursts. by sisca XI IPA 5. group 7.

    BalasHapus
  7. mira's voice is slowly but the critical person doesn't understand.by riska xI ipa V group 3

    BalasHapus
  8. Resna speaks I think be found words spelling which fault.by Rianti. XI IPA 5. Group 2.

    BalasHapus
  9. Purnama when he read the dialog,he didn't look like confident,seem he was nerrvous.by;eka permana klas;A5 Kel.5

    BalasHapus
  10. Tubagus : i think Tb speak is excelent. by:irena febrianti , CLASS: A5 , KEL. 5

    BalasHapus
  11. PURNAMA AND IMAM ;I THINK THEY SPEAK TO LOW VOICE. BY RITA CLASS A5 KEL 4

    BalasHapus
  12. Annisa:I think she match with her character because her english is good . By: Fakhrul. A class: XI-A5 Group: 1

    BalasHapus
  13. taufik:He is not match,with wind,because when he read the dialog,his voice wa so low and haltingly. by.widamuri class:xi ipa 5 group:6

    BalasHapus
  14. Resna : I think Resna grogy and he is very nervous. by : M. Rizky Ridwansyah Class : XI IPA 5 Group : 5

    BalasHapus
  15. Taufik : I think he is nervous because his voice is low. by :teguh fahrurozi Class : XI IPA 5 group :4

    BalasHapus
  16. Mira speaks is slowly but she uses good spelling by: Faris SA Class : XI IPA 5 Group: 2

    BalasHapus
  17. kamal : I think kamal good for expression but he view nervous thank.
    by : Jain Zidin
    class : XI IPA 5
    Group : 6

    BalasHapus
  18. I think this grup to much character, so devided this is not flat. And the story is too short.
    By :Faizal Ramdhani Hernawan
    Class :XI IPA 5
    Group : 8
    E-Mail:Faizal_Devera@yahoo.com

    BalasHapus
  19. I think all of them had been good , but there are some people from them which their pronounciaton is no too bad. By : Sucira Class : xI IPA 5 Group : 5

    BalasHapus
  20. I think Resna he doesn speaks english well because many pault in his spell . By : marlina . XI IPA 5 Grup :2

    BalasHapus
  21. i think mira and annisa nur voice are so slow. and all of them is so well. By: Wiena. XI IPA 5. group 7

    BalasHapus

your opinion