Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
I love writing, learning, cooking, watching some cartoon films such, sponge Bob, naruto, the legend of Aang.

Senin, 21 Desember 2020

#Day18DesAISEIWritingChallengeMyPodcastStory


 MY PODCAST STORY

Hello, dear listeners. I had come anymore with a horror experience after listening my mother story in hospital.

At that time I was a little daughter who always wanted to know the story and I was getting asleep after my mother telling me some stories even though it was so frightful story. I was always curious to know about my mother job as a nurse in the army hospital. Therefore I sometime went there to the dentist with my mom’s hospital knew how the situation up there at that time as suitably as what my mom said. My mom work was in third until fourth floor with 2- 3 nurses each shift. 

There was something noctorius as What my mom heard about the rumors which was a girl nurse who was fallen down from the rooftop of that hospital building where my mom work. my mom didn’t say the girl’s name but she knew well about the rumors which made her suicided was broken-hearted because of being failed to get married.

In one night, uncoincidentally my mom was being on duty in shift. The building which my mom work was near the old  and dim corpse and the west of it was the mental hospital ward with two big banyan trees had many left behind  mysterious stories upon the nurses who worked at night. That night at about 10 or 11 pm, my mom and her friend separated into two direction to check all patients in two floors. My mom got the corpse direction in the third and the fourth floor got around in near the two big banyan trees which closed in the mental hospital ward. Her friend had to get in vice versa as my mom. When my mom had finished  and left only one room which was so closed in the tree was the old-retired-army patient who was not waited by his family as if he were asleep. The lamp was so very dim whereas outside of the room was off or broken. My mom passed bye the crossing room a while and check her out about  10 minutes. But before my mom wasn’t coming to the old patient room, she looked at the nurse who was  bringing the candle light on her arm walked near that room. Because the situation was so dimmy intending through dark my mom was only seeing her came into the old pension room. My mom told that she thought that was her friend who came into the old patient with the same shift but that was something strange upon the candle light nurse who entered without opening the door so that my curious mom walked tip toe to the pansion room, it made her shocked to look at what happened then. There was a nurse sat on the pansion chest. The old patient became freek and collapse and my mom gave him breath sanction.  My mom directly knew that it was the  strange nurse who suicided made him faint. So that my mom prayed for the soul to let the pansion live his life. My mom saw that the old patient became calm and the candle light nurse was gone.

  My mom gave herself brave against it as circumstances she actually got nervous and shocked.

 

That’s my mom story which I tell for something important that we don’t be afraid and always believe what Allah says because  everything that Allah gives must have bless for our life eventhough what we take is something bad and uncomfortable.



6 komentar:

  1. Terimakasih google translate...
    yang bisa membantu saya melewati cerita horor ini...
    Sukses terus Ibu...

    BalasHapus
  2. Selamat berjuang mencari secercah ilmu lewat Google translate hahahaha😀

    BalasHapus
  3. What an experience your Mom had Bu Diah...

    BalasHapus
  4. biyuhhh, mantul pokok e, walau mengikuti jejak e pak Indra juga. hahaha

    BalasHapus
  5. Hihi..makasih buk..anak saya jd tertarik ikut membaca. Ceritanya sip buk.
    Wakau sayacm mndengrkn dr anak.hehe..

    BalasHapus

your opinion