Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
I love writing, learning, cooking, watching some cartoon films such, sponge Bob, naruto, the legend of Aang.

Senin, 18 Januari 2021

#Day21Jan2021AISEIWritingChallangeEntertainingInMyPodcastHorrorstoryFreeSoulFollowedMe

 



FREE SOUL FOLLOWED ME!



Hi, I’ll be back in horror experience upon my life. Sometime, I told it to my students or my own daughter. It can not forget till now. How is the story? I’ll give it to you now

There was a long time ago, when I was at 17 years old,  I met some horror places which one of the Cipayung Camp in Bogor was.

We had a spare time to find new experience and fresh atmosphere by following the boys scout. After arriving from school to the camp, I with another students made tends surround what our teacher planned.

Then the last event was that we, the new students in boys scout, had promised to be in the boys scout rule at night.  In afternoon,  I heard  my friend in one group who got frieck  because she got talked to herself. But in our tend, she became horrible face which had chronicle-pale mimic, nervously hand and lips.

We were looked at her more and more, her face became extremely hysteric. She screamed out aloud my name, then she told everyone the haunting creature followed me since the sunset began.

The happy camp rose onto the bad, frightening and horrical camp. we planned at about three days camp. Because of the horrical night, we were not ongoing the promises for new boys scout.

The short moment after all, we went home earlier and my friend who was screaming all over the atmosphere were reluctantly weird. I thought it was the experience which made me shocked cause she always warned me to be careful with the soul. It haunted you after all.  



https://anchor.fm/diah-trisnamayanti/episodes/FREE-SOUL-HAUNTED-ME-ep569q

<iframe src="https://anchor.fm/diah-trisnamayanti/embed/episodes/FREE-SOUL-HAUNTED-ME-ep569q/a-a1plh1" height="102px" width="400px" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

1 komentar:

your opinion