Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
I love writing, learning, cooking, watching some cartoon films such, sponge Bob, naruto, the legend of Aang.

Senin, 22 Februari 2021

#Feb22AISEIWritingChallengeEyelidCan’tBlinkAWhile

 22st February  2021

                                           EYELID CAN’T BLINK A WHILE




        Full relaxing from gadget and computer on Saturday and Sunday was not working out for the real relaxing for my body, especially my brain and all muscles. Why? All dreams to finish my work  such giving assessment, planning for the new classes and making some midterm questions become my priority to do.

          Those were like buzzies bees in my brain when I dropped for a while. So I took book and pen to write for doing them. Before extremely working out, you ought to know why I should drop using gadget and computer, oughtn’t to you? my eyelid nerve seemed harm to open. So I can’t see the alphabet well from chat in gadget and computer even a television. My eyes were out of tears and all views are foggyI always write a wrong alphabet to use it. So I asked my daughter to find why the eyelid became like this. She responded quickly that it was caused when the eyes were so tired to see too closed or long on gadget or computer or read in the dim light.  So my friends should keep healthy to read and use your gadget smartly

.

          The consequences are that I can do anything with my eye for a little while, can’t watch my drama on NET TV, Can’t find some knowledge for my planning book, can’t cook for my family. so many things I must stop two days. I hope my Eyes can be well-function anymore.

          Therefore my brain has a rebellion work to find what housekeeping job can be done without the eye’s concentration. In fact, it’s hard. Why? All things need using eye for seeing what the job is, what the thing’s repairing or not yet, what the other part of our body can do well or not. Need to see view and result of our doing.  Automatically, I am familiar with using my eyes for the things I shall see. Not using my heart to look at them. Then I stop forcing myself for doing anything two days out. I must be ikhlas to accept the condition. Enjoy it. I know all things smoothly later on.


###

 

#thepowerofkepepet

#pikir15menit

#nulis15menit

#kasihsayang 

2 komentar:

  1. I Will use my eyes more carefully especially something with gadget.thanks for sharing your experience

    BalasHapus

your opinion