Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
I love writing, learning, cooking, watching some cartoon films such, sponge Bob, naruto, the legend of Aang.

Selasa, 23 Februari 2021

#Feb24AISEIWritingChallengeStudent’sLiteratureWorks

 23st February  2021

STUDENT’S LITERATURE WORKS


PREFACE

Literature Works are important pile for student's motivation upon what they learn. The appreciation through what they did is a piece of willing to make them as human being who enjoys each time of  their life.

Teacher usually has many efforts to enhance student’s soul for a life. Some other way, teacher can find the trick to convey true problematical devices which influence onto his/her student life in the future.  

But in contrary fact, a part of students suggest that teacher has ever thought he/she makes difficulty to do as a student. To see and understand the little bit effort in order that they feel hard to survive is a treatment for brainstorming them in positive impact. Later on they must know what the function is they make a story in many social media they know.

Therefore these are my student works which make me proud of. They have showed me their effort to chain piece by piece of words to enhance their ability for their health brain. 

PERSONAL RECOUNT TEXT

X – A Software Engineering Class

BEAUTIFUL WINGS

By Delviano Bayu Aprilians

That morning, I was watering flowers in the garden beside the house. In the park, many butterflies flew. Seeing this, I wondered if I had a beautiful pair of wings. So that, I would look like a fairy on television, and be able to fly here and there as I wish without feeling afraid of falling down.

 

 

GO TO CURUG CILENGKRANG

By Mochammad Irfan Fadhlurrohman

On Saturday I with my four friends went to Curug Cilengkrang were using a bicycle, I left around 7 in the morning and we gathered in Cibiru to go together through Curug. On the way we stopped briefly for breakfast. After having breakfast, we continued our journey and we arrived at Curug Cilengkrang around 9 o'clock because we left on bicycles and we stopped a lot to rest. We, over there, could see the city of Bandung beautifully and could play water in the waterfall.

MY EXPERIENCE PERFORMING IN

ARCAMANIK YOUTH CENTER

BY Bagas Pamungkas

I was a member of Sisingaan in my Junior High School. One day we got the opportunity to show in the GSMS ( Gerakan Seniman Masuk Sekolah ) event at Arcamanik Youth Center. When we got there, how suprised I was to see at that time that so many people were around there. Before the event started, we worked together to prepare various kinds of property that would be used when showing the performance. We performed inside in Arcamanik Youth Center building, we exhibited the first for the opening  event. We performed optimally so that after we had showed, all the audience gave us applause happily because they were amazed by our appearance. It was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life.

 

BECOME A CHAMPION

By Saddam Fachri Alfarezi

 

Last year was the best experience I’ve ever got. I was the first winner of singing competition. I loved singing since I was a kid. I practiced so hard before I the D-day. My parents were really supported my talent. They always helped me to practice and prepared healthy food for me. They also gave me motivation to believe in myself. That was why when winning singing competition was meant so much to me.

 

X- B Software Engineering Class

 

I Was Almost Lost

By Mita Agustina

This incident happened when I was 8 years old. My family and I went to Taman Mini Indonesia in Jakarta. It was quite stressful because I almost got lost  there. My mom and sister went to buy toy train tickets. I was told to wait at the playground not far from the tickets shop. But I thought my mom was waited on the playground bench. I went to bench but it was not my mom. I was looked for my mom but could not find it, I thought my mom left me. I cried, the only way is to find my bus, because I went with my tutor group. But I divided to play with my mom and sister. Finally I found my mother and sister. This could be a lesson for all, not to leave small children alone and to be more careful.

        

    School’s Holiday

          By Rahma Ayu Fadillah

My experience before the pandemic; while on school holiday I just spent time with my sister and my friends. My sister and I spent our time for going to cinema watching “Annabelle”, we went to the mall from 8pm until midnight. Because the movie started at 10pm, we went shopping and had dinner. We're having so much fun because my sister was usually busy after having watched the movie. We were going home through the mall would be closed soon.

     The next day I had an appointment with my friend at 11am but I was late after watching there. Then my friend and I just spent time like going to timezone and had some lunch together.

 

 

Late For School

By Nabila Ramadhani

When I was in 9th grade junior high school, I was late for school, because my school entry time was a little different from the others, namely 06.15 am. Here usually students who are late in entering are not allowed to enter until the second lesson period or until the picket officer allows students to enter and student points will be deducted. At that time I was very scared because the first lesson in my class there was a math test, all had to follow the test, on the way I realized there wouldn't be enough time to get to school on time and it was true when I got to school I was 10 minutes late there were lots of people It was not just me too late, and at that time I met 1 of my classmates to help me enter by asking the picket teacher for permission. but there I said I couldn't because it was my fault that I had broken this rule. but he insisted on taking me to the teacher and it turned out that the picket teacher was a teacher who was very close to me he knew I was never late so I was allowed to enter on the condition that I had to promise not to do that again.I am very grateful to my friend and my teacher at that time.

###

 

#thepowerofkepepet

#pikir15menit

#nulis15menit

#kasihsayang



5 komentar:

your opinion